Annually the admission period of foreign citizens to Russian Universities is open from March, 1st to September, 15th.
To apply to Russian Schools you need to provide the following documents during the period (March, 1st to September, 15th.):
- A copy of your passport and a copy of your educational documents.
- Application form.
You may apply either on-line or in our offices situated in your country.
On entering the following programs you need:
- Preparatory courses: Secondary School Certificate
- Bachelor of Science program: Secondary School Certificate
- Master of Science program: students may apply to enter the Master degree program only having obtained the Bachelor Degree (with course duration 4 or 5 years)
- Postgraduate courses: graduates have the right to enter postgraduate courses only after having obtained Master of Science Degree.
The applications are to be considered during 2 – 3 working days if the set of documents is full.
“Global Education” team will help you to take the first steps to getting a recognized degree in a world-leading country – Russia!